Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Adele: "Neću pevati na festivalima"


U nedavnom intervjuu za Q Magazine, Adele je otkrila da neće nastupati na festivalima, niti u velikim arenama ove godine Ona kaže da želi da provede više vremena sa svojim prijateljima. Više o ovoj odluci pročitajte u tekstu ispod.

Adele has refused to perform at any big festivals this summer, stating that she would rather spend the time “drinking cider” with her pals.
The 23-year old songstress claims that despite being offered mega-bucks to take to the stage at some of the UK’s most prestigious music events, she will not be performing at any of them as she is scared of huge crowds.
When asked by Q magazine her plans for this summer, the Someone Like You hitmaker confessed: “That’s all I’ll be doing – sitting in Brockwell Park with my friends, drinking cider.”
“I have anxiety attacks, constant panicking on stage, my heart feels like it’s going to explode because I never feel like I’m going to deliver, ever.”
She continued: “I will not do festivals. The thought of an audience that big frightens the life out of me. I don’t think the music would work either. It’s all too slow.”
“I’d hate to book a festival and have a f***ing anxiety attack and then not go on stage, do you know what I mean?”
The Rolling In The Deep singer also claimed that her fear of playing to larger audiences doesn’t stop at festivals, explaining to Q: “We had three nights on hold at The O2 and I was like ‘I wont play a festival. You think I’m gonna play a f***ing arena? Are you out of your mind?’”
The star added: “I’d rather play 12 years at the Barfly [small venue for indie bands] than one night at The O2! So I’ve made all those decisions and some people are pretty mortified. They think I’m mad.”
Source: MTV UK

Inače, njen aktuelni album 21 je i dalje na vrhu gotovo svih svetskih top-lista i do sada je prodat u oko šest miliona primeraka, a u toliko primeraka su prodati najprodavaniji albumi 2010. i 2009. godine, na primer! Takođe, Adele je trenutno na turneji u Americi, nakon čega će uslediti kratka pauza do septembra kada će nastaviti promociju svojih pesama.

No comments:

Post a Comment